BreadCrumb

Scrip

Scrip cards look and feel like regular gift cards - the only difference is that they pay you back! Choose from over 700 popular vendors like Cub Foods, Kwik Trip, Bath & Body, and more. When you purchase Scrip, you can cut tuition costs without spending a penny more than you would normally spend.

SCLA receives the cards for a discount and then annually applies 75% of the discount toward your tuition and uses the remaining 25% for administrative fees which help cover the costs of running the program. You choose the denomination and buy the cards at full price, then use them just like cash or gifts!

Don't have a student at SCLA? Allocate the rebates for any student in need, the general fund, or as you wish.

 
Can I get a refund or replacement if I lose one of the cards that I purchased through the SCL Scrip program?

No, scrip is like cash.  If you lose it, it's gone.

 

Meet the Scrip Coordinator

Lori Burmeister