Crusader Connections provides opportunities for new and returning SCLA parents to connect with each other around relevant topics. Sessions include short presentations and plenty of time for Q&A and discussion. Refreshments provided. This program is open to all middle school, high school, and community families.
All sessions take place from 3:30-4:30 p.m. at SCLA in the Chapel Link.
Take advantage of many of the free sessions listed below. Open each tab to find out more and register.
* Recommended for NEW SCLA families
- Tue, September 14 - *High School Transitions
- Tue, October 5 - Academic Success at SCLA
- Fri, October 15 - *New Family Tailgate
- Tue, October 26 - SCLA’s College Guidance Plan
- Tue, November 16 - Mental Health & Counseling at SCLA
- Wed, December 8, 8:15a, ZOOM ONLY - Navigating College Paperwork
- Tue, January 11 - Talking With My Teen
- Tue, February 8 - PSEO & Dual-Credit Options at SCLA
- VIDEO (open to view) - Tue, March 8 - Planning College Visits
- CANCELED - Tue, April 5 - SCLA’s Religion Classes
- CANCELED - Tue, May 3 - SCLA’s Global Reach
- Date TBD - *Crusader Connections EOY Tailgate