Thanks for your interest in
St. Croix Lutheran!
St. Croix Lutheran Academy is a private Christian school that enrolls 500 students in grades 6-12, including 120 international students from 15 countries around the world.
SCL is an excellent educational value. Tuition is lower than most private schools in the Twin Cities metro, and the cost to educate is lower than most public schools. The education students receive is exceptional - spiritually, physically, and academically. We are excited to welcome you to the caring, Christian family of St. Croix Lutheran!
Open house and tours are scheduled for:
- Sunday, April 15, 2018 2:00 - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 25, 2018 8:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday, October 28, 2018 2:00 - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 9, 2019 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019 8:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday, April 7, 2019 2:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Call any time to schedule a visit or shadow a student, (651) 455-1521.
What do you do next?
Create a user account through SCL's TADS portal. There is no cost and no obligation to enroll, but should you decide to enroll and apply for financial assistance in the future, setting up this account will save you time. We will send you an info packet and follow up with you within a week.
Try it before you enroll! We will give you a personal tour of the campus and pair your student(s) with a current student with similar learning styles and interests. Half day (3-4 classes and chapel) or full day trials are available. Lunch is included! Click the link to send a date request or call (651) 455-1521 to schedule today!
Congratulations! You are ready to start the enrollment process. Sign in using your TADS login from step 1. Our admissions team will review your application and request additional information if needed. Once all information is received, we will confirm or deny your enrollment.
St. Croix Lutheran Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in its administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
The St. Croix Lutheran middle school is a community of caring Christian staff and instructors whose mission is to develop the whole student—spiritually, intellectually, and physically. Our students thrive in a supportive community where friendships are formed and talents are developed.
We hope that you consider joining the SCL family for an affordable education that prepares students for a total experience in college and life. There is a place for everyone at St. Croix Lutheran Academy.
Interested in attending SCL's middle school? Email or call the school office at (651) 455-1521 to make an appointment with Principal Nate Kallies.
At the time of registration, students will need:
- A current report card
- A school health record and a physical exam form, which is available from the current school’s principal or current school. (In keeping with the Minnesota State High School League guidelines, students participating in any sport, cheerleading, or dance team must have a physical exam before the school year or practice for the sport begins, and those physicals are current for three years);
- If requested, a letter of recommendation from either your school principal or pastor; and
- A nonrefundable registration fee