St. Croix Gala
Saturday, April 5, 2014
Hilton Hotel MSP Airport/Mall of America
3800 American Blvd. E
Bloomington, MN 55425
All proceeds benefit St. Croix Lutheran students.
Registration is now open!
Purchase tickets online at stcroixlutheranhs.ejoinme.org/Gala
Or mail in your registration with the printed Ticket Purchase Form
Tickets to the gala:
$65 per person (includes $20 charitable donation)
$550 per table - Seats 8 (includes $200 charitable donation)
5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. Doors open, games & silent auction begin
Complimentary drinks & hors d'oeuvers served
7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. Remarks, 3-course dinner & live auction
Featuring St. Croix's favorite auctioneer, Kristine Fladeboe Duinick!
Invite family & friends to join you for an evening of supporting St. Croix - everyone is welcome to attend this community event! We also encourage you to consider the donation and volunteer opportunities listed below.
2014 Live & Silent Auction items include:
• 4-day stay at the Hilton Head resort in South Carolina for two, includes airfareClick here for more item previews. Check back often as more items continue to be added!
• Zoey the puppy (Shih Tzu-Poodle)
• Hand-carved eagle sculpture, the third in the "Birds of the Bible" series for St. Croix
• Tickets to the 2014 Packer vs Viking game at Lambeau Field
• Crusader football helmet signed by the 2013 state championship team
• And many more!
A night at the Hilton:
St. Croix has a limited number of rooms available in the Hilton Hotel for the night of Saturday, April 5. Our discounted room rate of $95.00++ for a double is available up until 3 weeks prior to the event.
Reservations can be made online at mspairport.hilton.com or by calling the Hilton at 952.854.2100. Mention that you are with St. Croix Lutheran or use group code SCLHS to make your reservation.
Donations:If you'd like to donate goods, services or make a cash donation, we would be honored to partner with you this year. Each gift we receive contributes to supporting the programs of academic excellence as we strive to provide a high quality, faith-based Christian education.
• View a Wish List of some of the items we are looking to obtain Contributions can be brought directly to our office, or arrangements can be made for a volunteer to pick up your donation. Please call the school at 651.455.1521 x 105 or email Ashley Wittig to make those arrangements. Donated items need to be received by March 21, 2014 to be included in our catalog.Volunteering:Parents, alumni, current students, and all friends of St. Croix are encouraged to volunteer their time & talents!
Volunteers are needed for:
•Event preparation prior to event day
•Moving items between St. Croix and event space
•Set up of event space (day of event)
•Silent auction runners/packers
•Live auction bid spotters
•End of evening clean up
•Student musicians to play background music (piano, violin, etc.)
Please call 651.455.1521 x 105 or email Ashley Wittig if you are interested. Student volunteers may sign up on the sheet posted outside the Mission Advancement office.